The Compassion Journey Safety Precautions
In light of the current situation with COVID-19, we’ve made some safety enhancements at our live events:
- Guests over the age of 2 asked to wear masks
- Volunteers required to wear masks and gloves
- Indicators for proper social distancing while waiting in line
- Contactless check-in
- Option to use your own device and headphones
- Adjusted maximum number of guests per time slot
- Increased regular sanitization for all touch points
- Contactless learning stations
- Anyone who has experienced any symptoms or may have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days of their planned visit will be asked to reschedule for a later date until it is safe for them to attend.
We commit to adhering to local guidelines given by each city we visit and national recommendations from the CDC.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work together to create a safe experience for everyone.
-The Compassion Journey Team