The Compassion Journey Safety Precautions
In light of the current situation with COVID-19, we’ve made some safety enhancements at our live events:
- A maximum of 50 people will be allowed in the exhibit area at one time, with each group spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart from each other.
- If there is already a local ordinance in place specifying age requirement for mask wearing at our event location, then we will adhere to that. For those event locations that do not have a mask mandate, then Compassion will require anyone 2 years and older to wear a mask in order to participate as recommended by the CDC.
- Volunteers will wear masks and gloves
- Indicators for proper social distancing while waiting in line
- Contactless check-in
- Increased regular sanitization for all touch points
- Contactless learning stations
- Option for guests to use their own smart phones to go through the Compassion Journey to minimize the contact with shared devices – we ask that you bring your own earbuds or headphones for members of your group if you have them available. We will have single-use earbuds available for anyone who forgets or doesn’t have any available.
- Anyone who has experienced any symptoms or may have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days of their planned visit will be asked to reschedule for a later date until it is safe for them to attend.
We commit to adhering to local guidelines given by each city we visit and national recommendations from the CDC.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work together to create a safe experience for everyone.
-The Compassion Journey Team